The terms and conditions contained in this document, in addition to the federal laws in force in the United Arab Emirates, apply to all users of the website of Municipality and Planning Department– Ajman. Once entering the website, this means that the user agrees to all terms and conditions without restriction or condition, and therefore should not use any of the contents of the site or any text subject to intellectual property without prior official permission from the Department:
Modification of the document:
The department has the right to amend the terms and conditions contained in this document, provided that these amendments are published through the website, and the user is considered to agree to the terms and conditions that are modified upon entering the portal at any time.
The user’s entry to the website’s portal means his abstention from the following:
- Using the contents of the site without prior permission of the municipality.
- Using the site in order to commit a crime or encourage others to engage in any behaviour that may be considered a crime or involve civil liability.
- Entering or publishing any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abusive, defamatory or obscene content against any party or pornographic material.
- Using the site to upload any material that contains programs that contain viruses, spyware, or any computer code, files or programs that may change, damage or impede the work of the site or any device or program belonging to any person who accesses the site
- Upload, post, transmit or broadcast any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship.
- Using the site in order to impersonate other persons or parties or claim association with, or represent any company, association or body without being authorized to claim that relationship or that representation
- Publishing or broadcasting any advertisement, promotional material or any form of promotion.
However, any abusive use due to the aforementioned conditions or any violation that harms the interest of the department or others will expose the violator to accountability, in addition to terminating their use on the site.
Disclaimer of warranty
Users of the Municipality and Planning Department’s website must agree to assume responsibility for using or entering the website and viewing the website’s contents. Also, the website provides its contents without guarantees, as the department is not responsible under any circumstance for any direct or indirect damage that may result when using the website.
Hyperlinks to other websites
There may be electronic links from other websites on the department’s website with the aim of making information available and providing facilitates to the users. Therefore, in the event you are redirected or accessing these hyperlinks, we note that the terms and conditions applied in those links are different from the terms on the department’s website. Furthermore, the department is not responsible for the contents of those links.