You can search for the center by Google maps app
- The city in writing (Municipality Department and Building Planning
- Manama in writing (Manama Municipality and Planning Department
-Masfoot in writing (Municipality of Masfoot)
Download the application from the store Log in with the UAE PASS or registration via the application, fill in the required data
And create a user name and password
You can contact the unified call center 80070 or Via the MPDA application, choose (QAREEB - it is a connection Visible with the Customer Happiness Coordinator (or via the website Department (https://www.am.gov.ae) home page and Select (QAREEB).
There are no fees for registering for the service, or using UAE PASS
- Personal attendance and video call from 7:30AM to 2:30 PM.
As for applying for electronic services 24/7
- Credit card.
- The electronic dirham card.
-Via the service guide on the department's website (https://www.am.gov.ae).
- MPDA Application
-Toll-free number 80070
- Through the inquiry and inquiry service in the application MPDA
- Department website (https://www.am.gov.ae)
- Choose the type of property (building)
- Update the building name
- Choose "adding a property"
- The real estate unit is added
Yes, you can manage the property wherever you are through the website www.tasdeeq.ae
Through the delegation between property owners, afterwards the type of registration can be selected (whether it is real estate management by proxy, clients or third party) under “Tasdeeq” system